- Date Posted: 2017-03-12
- Company: Rhode River Marina
- Location: 3932 Germantown Road, Edgewater, MD 21037
- Job Type: Full Time
1. Maintain orderly grounds.
2. Block boats on land making sure protective groundcover is placed beneath boats and jack stands and blocking are properly secured.
3. Assist with spring work and winterization work.
4. Sanding and bottom painting of boats. Employees must wear respirators and protective clothing while bottom painting boats.
5. Assist with moving of boats.
6. Shrink wrapping of boats for winter storage.
7. Cleaning boats as needed for demonstrations and boat shows.
8. Assist customers as needed.
9. Man gas dock and pump out station as needed. Complete fuel and/or pump out invoicing as transactions are completed.
10. Inspect all docks and piers on a daily basis to ensure safety. Notify Yard Supervisor of any unsafe conditions and rule violations by customers.
11. Inspect all dry racks and land storage facilities on a daily basis to ensure safety. Notify Yard Supervisor of any unsafe conditions and rule violations by customers.
13. Keep YARD AND SERVICE SHOP neat and orderly.
14. Document on the back of service orders any parts used, gas used and time expended. Communicate any problems noticed by not listed on service order to Yard Supervisor for consultation with Service Coordinator.
15. Perform other related duties as assigned
Oral and written communication skills
Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
High School Diploma or Equivalent.