Marine Service Technician
- Date Posted: 2017-02-15
- Company: Intrinsic Yacht and Ship, LLC
- Location: Annapolis, MD
- Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a full time marine mechanic to be the next member of our service crew.
The ideal candidate will possess many, if not all, of the following criteria:
• 5 Years experience in engine and engine systems repair with both gas and diesel, inboard, outboards and outdrives.
• Engine installation/removal
• Engine rebuilds (outboards and inboards)
• Knowledge of diesel engines
• Electronics installation
• Shipboard systems repair and installation
• AC-DC electrical systems
• Know or learn how to use the travel lift, fork lift, and tractor/hydraulic trailer for moving and blocking boats.
• Certifications (ABYC, Yamaha, Mercury, etc)
We will provide service school training for individuals seeking to increase their knowledge and become experts in the field. We offer year-round employment, as well as a sign-on bonus to help you switch jobs. Uniforms, computers and cell phones can be provided. We offer highly competitive pay, as well as paid health/dental insurance, paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
• Experience and Knowledge is paramount for this position.
• Tools and transportation required at start
• Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and DOT physical card
Year-round employment * Uniform provided * Sign up Bonus to help you switch jobs * Company vehicle provided
Resumes and certifications to: Meggan@intrinsicyacht.com