Marine Electrical Foreman
- Date Posted: 2017-10-30
- Company: The Hinckley Company
- Location: Oxford, MD
- Job Type: Full Time
Hinckley Yacht Services – Oxford, Maryland has an open position for a Marine Electrical Foreman position.
The optimal candidate should possess significant experience in performing complex electrical service and repair tasks on boats utilizing various power and hand-tools, meeting or beating budget and schedule. Ability to install complete electrical/electronic systems.
Marine Electrical Foreman Responsibilities:
• Estimating work and delivering on work within desired timeframe and on budget
• The day to day management of the Electrical Department team members and their performance. For mentoring and developing trade team members. Facilitating on the job training for specific critical trade functions and processes.
• Maintenance & upkeep for the work shop, its contents, tools and equipment.
• Working hand in hand with Service Managers to assign the appropriate team members for each task and schedule for work within their applicable trade.
• Reviewing work in process to ensure achievement of Hinckley quality standards, budgeted hours and schedule.
• Working in a team environment with other trades/departments to meet given time deadlines.
• Provide Management with feedback on issues that will affect schedule or budget.
• Participate when needed in the inspection of arriving yachts and assist in work order development and negotiation of authorization for work.
• Travel off-site for boat inspection and estimates.
Reply here or directly to: email@example.com